Instructor Social Media Kit: Graphics
Amplify your social media presence!
We’ve created various graphics for you to use on your social media accounts based on your preference (or use them all).
The graphics below are listed in the following order according to size which are optimized for the social media platforms listed:
- 1080 x 1080 best for use on Facebook or Instagram
- 1200 x 627 best for use on LinkedIn
- 1024 x 512 best for use on Twitter
Save the image. Right click (or long press, if you’re on mobile) on the graphic below to save.
Don’t forget to include #ITeachWithUdemy in your social media posts — we might even repost it!
Looking for ideas or tips to get you started with amplifying your brand on social media? We put together a few quick tips below.
- Remember, you’re an expert! Share what you know.
- Engage in conversation. The more you put into your social media presence, the more you’ll get out of it.
- Listen to the data. Which of your posts perform best?
- Share information with learners. Some ideas for when to post:
- New course launch or update
- An awesome review
- New milestones: when you’ve reached a certain number of enrollments, learners, 5-star ratings, etc.
- A promotion you’re running
- A thank you to your learners
- Use a your referral link in the caption to drive traffic to your course
Stay tuned for future updates to the Social Media Kit – we’ll be adding new graphics and tips throughout the year.
Grow with Udemy. Grow with me.
I’m proud to help learners around the world.