Are you ready to strategize a Gold Medal worthy course? The very first step is to do a self assessment to find the course topics that are at the intersection of your passions, strengths, and reputation. If you’re an instructor who’s currently still exploring what topics to teach, you’ll find this exercise particularly helpful. If you already have a very clear idea of what topic you’ll teach, you may want to skim this step and proceed to the next task.
- What topics are you passionate about teaching?
- What are you known for?
- Do you have a reputation in a particular industry or on a particular topic already?
- What credentials or accolades do you have in your field?
- What makes you stand out?
- What makes what you have to teach unique and valuable?
- Why should someone learn from you?
- What does your brand / business stand for? And what would you like it to stand for?
Use this form to fill out your answers!
Course Strategy Challenge: Earn Your Green Ribbon
- Record your answers to the above questions using this form.
- Share a link to your Google document in the Udemy Studio using the hashtag #CourseStrategy by August 3.
- Get feedback from the community and win a Green Ribbon!
Next Up: Scout the Field!