Instructor Social Media Kit: Graphics
Amplify your social media presence with our new brand!
We’ve created various graphics for you to use on your social media accounts based on your preference (or use them all).
The graphics below are listed in the following order according to size which are optimized for the social media platforms listed:
1080 x 1080 Facebook/Instagram | 1200 x 627 LinkedIn | 1024 x 512 Twitter
To use them, click on a graphic, and save it as an image. Once saved, it’s ready for you to use across your own website or social media accounts.
Don’t forget to include #ITeachWithUdemy in your social media posts — we might even repost it!
Looking for ideas or tips to get you started with amplifying your brand on social media? We put together a few quick tips below.
- Remember, you’re an expert! Share what you know.
- Engage in conversation. The more you put into your social media presence, the more you’ll get out of it.
- Listen to the data. Which of your posts perform best?
- Share information with learners. Some ideas for when to post:
- New course launch or update
- An awesome review
- New milestones: when you’ve reached a certain number of enrollments, learners, 5-star ratings, etc.
- A promotion you’re running
- A thank you to your learners
- Remember to use one of your referral links in the caption to drive traffic to your course.
Stay tuned for future updates to the Social Media Kit – we’ll be adding new graphics and tips throughout the year.
Grow with Udemy. Grow with me.
I’m proud to help learners around the world.