Resources on accessibility and inclusivity
Microsoft Office Suite programs (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint) can be used to produce accessible word documents, spreadsheets, and presentations which can also be editable by screen reader users and other assistive technologies. The Google Workspace (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides) may also be used to create accessible content.
Microsoft Suite accessibility resources
Accessibility for Google Docs or Slides
- Accessibility for Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, & Drawings
- Make your document or presentation more accessible
Adobe PDF accessibility resources
- Create and verify PDF accessibility with Acrobat Pro
- Creating accessible PDFs from Adobe InDesign or Acrobat
- Add structure to PDFs with InDesign
Inclusive writing resources
More resources on accessibility
- What is accessibility? – Mozilla web development learning module
- Adobe Color’s color contrast analyzer
Please also visit our Accessibility Statement for information on Udemy’s commitment to accessibility and how to contact us with any concerns or suggestions related to the accessibility of our services.
Links to other accessibility and inclusivity articles